Join us on Tuesday, May 1st at 2:00 p.m. ET as Andrea Rosi, Cision’s Director of Product Marketing, and Emilee Zoskey, Cision Senior Product Manager, reveal some exciting features recently released for Cision Communications Cloud users.
In our last quarterly update in January we improved our social engagement analytics, created unified influencer profiles and launched advanced integrations with both Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics. We continue to roll out successful product enhancements, and with our latest quarterly release, Cision Comms Cloud™ users will have access to some great new capabilities, including:
Identify Smarter Toning for More Effective Campaigns:
- Search coverage by tone to quickly identify positive, negative, or neutral coverage, delivering smarter auto-sentiment through machine learning.
Utilize Database Enhancements for Campaign Tasks:
- Manage and track all influencer engagements with new custom activities.
- Create targeted influencer lists through additional contact and outlet search and filter features for increased granularity.
Localize User Interface and Influencer Outreach:
- Filter Cision database searches by language and region to easily identify the most relevant contacts for influencer outreach.
- Fully translate and localize the Cision Comms Cloud UI for any market including the officially launched French Canadian interface.