Take a comprehensive tour of the powerful new updates in our “Denali” release of the Cision Communications Cloud®.
Andrea Rosi, Cision’s Director of Product Marketing, will take you through how these new features can help you improve your current workflow as a Cision Communications Cloud® client.
New Cision Communications Cloud® features include:
- The ability to build, edit, and delete keyword searches, independent of Cision’s Professional Services Consultants, to quickly ingest relevant media content and respond to the rapidly changing news environment in real-time.
- Newly designed analytics to allow for a more user-friendly interface to filter and build more creative charts.
- Access to all filters from My Coverage, eliminating time spent flipping between Analytics and My Coverage tabs.
- Shareable dynamic reports for those that would like to allow for further customization, without sacrificing the time of the end user.
- Enhanced dynamic News Forward Templates, allowing for further customization of the content in News Alerts.
- The ability to sort, add, and delete tags across your entire system from a single interface under Account Settings, streamlining the organization of news clips.
- Smooth list-management experience with updated insights tab, sorting options with grid view, and more filters to locate the right influencers.
- Sort influencers via contact name, outlet name, audience reach, UVPM, or influencer rank (talking about search), all from the results page, ensuring the most impactful influencers are contacted first.
- Utilize new share, download, and edit capabilities, reducing manual touch points while taking full advantage of data.
- Leverage full screen view and add chart notes for in-dashboard presentations, while avoiding the hassle of PowerPoint.
- Access to Cision City, a new customer community exclusive to Cision customers. Watch your inbox for an invitation to join.